What kind of services does Distinctly Dutch offer?
I offer translation (written) and interpreting (spoken) services from English into Dutch/Flemish and from Dutch/Flemish into English to businesses, organizations, and individuals in the Netherlands and Flanders--the Dutch speaking part of Belgium--and in the US.
Besides translating and interpreting, I also provide the following linguistic services:
- Linguistic validation and localization of surveys, questionnaires, apps, software etc. to make sure the translation is a cultural equivalent of the original text. Some Dutch words that are used in the Netherlands and Belgium may have different connotations or even a very different meaning depending on the region.
- On site linguistic quality assurance to ensure that the translated app and software commands function flawlessly.
- Voice-of-the-customer interviews/research and consulting with customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and the US; engaging into an in-depth conversation with a customer is more productive if the conversation is conducted in the respondent’s native language.
- Review of documents obtained through legal discovery in preparation for a deposition or trial.
- Editing and proofreading of existing translations and texts you have written.
Who benefits from Distinctly Dutch's services?
- Review of documents obtained through legal discovery
- Sight translation of documents regarding relevant legal issues
- Depositions, both in the US and abroad
- Court interpreting, both in the US and abroad
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms
- Protocol synopsis, PRO-questionnaires, consent forms, medical questionnaires, summary of product characteristics, patient information leaflets
- Pharmaceutical advertising
- Over-the-phone interpreting
- Voice-of-the-customer interviews and market research in the Netherlands, Belgium and the US
General business and corporate
- Company policies/Human Resources
- Training programs
- Websites and apps
- Technical manuals of consumer electronics and technical appliances
- Product descriptions and manuals
- Company magazines and newsletters
- Press releases